Thursday, January 26, 2012

When is the best time to view the constellation Cepheus? (I live in New Jersey, USA.?

I need an exact day, but it can be around a ten day range or more if you have to do that.When is the best time to view the constellation Cepheus? (I live in New Jersey, USA.?cepheus is circumpolar from your latitude. any time will do.When is the best time to view the constellation Cepheus? (I live in New Jersey, USA.?How about tonight. According to my star-wheel the constellation Cepheus "The King" will be just south of Polaris at around 8:00 pm. Unfortunately, Cepheus is a very dim constellation so you will need to consult your star-chart to find it.

Good luckWhen is the best time to view the constellation Cepheus? (I live in New Jersey, USA.?About 9 p.m. Daylight Time tonight.
  • pocket bikes
  • the game of life online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment