Monday, January 23, 2012

How is Jupiter, my seventh house ruler in the 12th? will I ever marry with this constellation?

Jupiter is in Taurus...How is Jupiter, my seventh house ruler in the 12th? will I ever marry with this constellation?Since Jupiter is your 12th house, this makes your 1st house Gemini and your 7th house Sagittarius. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter but it's in your 12th house. This doesn't mean that you won't get married, but with Jupiter in this house, you may marry someone from another country.How is Jupiter, my seventh house ruler in the 12th? will I ever marry with this constellation?Since your Jupiter is in Taurus that probably means your 12th house ruler is Taurus.This means that your enemy is your Greed,Selfishness and maybe your aptitude for spending too much money.But you will have luck in Marriage and in all affairs with other people.Especially partnerships.

No comments:

Post a Comment