Thursday, February 2, 2012

I was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?

What would my Zodiac constellation be if I was born on the same date and month, but about 2000 years ago?I was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?Well, April 24 would make you a Taurus, but you realize the sun isn't really in that constellation any more on that date. You make the good point that 2000 years ago, due to the precession of the equinoxes, that the sun would be in a different position at that time. Probably Taurus, if you go back that far.



But as others have mentioned, so what? If you are asking for astrological purposes, it's all a lot of bunk.



Oh, and this time I agree with everything aviophage said.I was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?
Hey! That's my birthday...I was born in Duluth,MN

Report Abuse

I was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?First, learn the distinction between astrology and astronomy.



Astrology is the silly thing about horoscopes and all related fictions. Astrology is based on myths and legends and has no relation whatever to reality.



Astronomy is real science, and it is the study of the nature and motions of celestial objects. Its purpose is to learn about the nature of the real universe in real terms.



Astrology is of no use at all to anyone, except as entertainment. I think Yahoo!Answers has a section on astrology under "entertainment." Take my word for it; that's all it's useful for.



Just think logically for a minute, if you are able to. How could the positions and motions of celestial objects thousands or millions of light years away possibly have any effect on events and personalities here on earth? Obviously they can't have.



So please do yourself a favor, and get interested in the study of real science, and leave the superstitious pseudo-science behind you.I was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?
You are a TaurusI was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?taurusI was born on April 24th, 1989 in Miami Florida. What is my Zodiac constellation?
http://www.horoscopes.com/

use this to find your sign



http://homepage.mac.com/kvmagruder/bcp/zodiacal/zoo.htm

use your sign for this
Don't worry about it as it is all a load of codswallop
  • racing games online
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment