Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi..my bf and me have the same moon constellation chitra and our natal moon is in the same 3rd prada.?

i do not understand anythng of astrology so just reproduced what a astrologer told me.he said it was not gud for marriage.please xplain..wat he meant.

thanks....Hi..my bf and me have the same moon constellation chitra and our natal moon is in the same 3rd prada.?A constellation or nakshtra is devided into 4 equal parts called as paads/charan/qtrs. etc.The Moon in the same nakshtra and same paad in the two horoscopes ,i.e. Chitra-3rd paad in your case,has nadi-dosha of the highest order which is generally avoided in marriage.Hi..my bf and me have the same moon constellation chitra and our natal moon is in the same 3rd prada.?Same nakshatra and same pada produces strong nadi dosha. Astrologically it is not advised to allow marriage in such a case. Certain constellation do not produce such dosha and if the boy and the girl have one of those dosha, there is no harm in marriage between them. Nadi dosha effects progeny.

1 comment:

  1. it is not adviceable since both comes under madhya naadi & it affect health to the extent of death.

    ReplyDelete