Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?

The big dipper is the only one I can ever see :P



If you care, thanks for keeping me company tonight...it was a rough night for me again (worse than most). I appreciate the kind messages :)

I'm going to bed now. See ya tomorrow!Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?Cassiopeia

It's just so easy to find the 'w' in the sky.Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?
My favorite has always been Cassiopeia, the lady in the upside-down chair, ever since I saw "The Green Mile" when I was little. It's my favorite because John Coffey points it out, and that's one of the saddest yet best scenes in the whole movie.



Hey, and it's okay... Your friends like us will always be here to make everything better. You're awesome. :)Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?Cassiopeia simply cause I'm a ???? fan. And Cassiopeia (????? in Korean) is the name of their fan-club.Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?
I saw the Pleiades the other night, a cluster of seven stars. They are in the constellation Taurus.



It was worth staying up late for.Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?Yes the Constellation Cafe, Good Night (check under the bed for monsters first)Do you have a favorite constellation? What is it?
Orion. Nifty sword/belt combo thing he's got goin' there.
  • window tint
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment